Account & Settings

Xick

Dashboard - We're Having Trouble Loading Your Data Right Now

SOLVE

Tried multiple browsers and clearing the cache to fix this error yesterday and today. Happend right after I forwarded emails that did not show up as contacts. 

Capture.JPG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Thanks for confirming @Xick! ... @gibcity let me know if I can still be of help.

To anyone who comes accross this post, I would reccommend clearing your browser cache if you see this error. If this does not resolve the issue please comment below and confirm your HUB ID by following these instructions

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
19 Replies 19
Finance

SOLVE

No one in my company (in three different physical locations) can load our reports. Company ID 21053466. All reports (large or small) are returning this warning for us: 

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 9.56.05 AM.png

0 Upvotes
gibcity

SOLVE

I'm having the same error 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @gibcity @Xick are you both still experiencing this error? If so, please could you confirm your HUB ID (see how here) so that I can follow up with our engineering team? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
darylakers
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, 

User id 6212726

Error Leading 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @darylakers,

What report are you experiencing an error on? The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Additionally, can you please confirm the error you are seeing occurs across multiple browsers and through an incognito window?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
darylakers
Participant

SOLVE

We have tried multiple PC's, browsers, incognito etc. 

Its seems to show all ok on your end, however on the Main Dashboard we are continuing to get the same errors. This is all users on our end

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @darylakers,

Can you confirm the portal ID you are experiencing this in, as well as that there are no filters on the dashboard that could interfere with accurate reporting? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
darylakers
Participant

SOLVE

Portal Id 6212726

There are no filters on the dashboard at all. 

It seems to work on your side, however all users on this end experience the same error

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @darylakers,

Thank you for the information! I have partnered with the team regarding this matter and will update you when I have more information.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Xick

SOLVE

Hi Roisin, 

Everything seems back to normal. Thank You. 

roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Thanks for confirming @Xick! ... @gibcity let me know if I can still be of help.

To anyone who comes accross this post, I would reccommend clearing your browser cache if you see this error. If this does not resolve the issue please comment below and confirm your HUB ID by following these instructions

0 Upvotes
MPackard
Participant

SOLVE

We are experiencing this same issue for multiple users to access various dashboards (but not all dashboards). We are using google chrome browser, one user has attempted to clear cache and I have also attempted to access via incognito all to no avail. 

Issue appears to be limited to dashboards that contain service hub data/reports (but is not preventing all ticket-based dashboards from loading). Here is one dashboard ID that is not loading: view/11708145

Hubspot ID: 4000980

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @MPackard,

Please check if you have recently added a field with a large amount of data to the "Break down by" section of the report builder. If so, this might be causing the "Too many data points requested" error. If you have added a field with a large amount of data, consider avoiding breaking down the report by this field, such as the "First name" field.

Alternatively, you can try setting a limit for the "Break down by" field by clicking the down arrow icon next to it and then clicking "Set limit." Consider adding a filter to the report to limit the "Break down by" channel to a certain number of data points. For example, if you're breaking your report down by "Contact owner," you can add a filter to only include the most relevant HubSpot users.

Similarly, add a filter to one of the other fields, such as reducing the time frame of your report by adding a "Create date is after" filter.

If the issue persists, review the documentation on troubleshooting reports not loading data for further assistance: Troubleshooting Reports Not Loading Data 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription, and they will be able to provide real time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Finance

SOLVE

*media not supported*

0 Upvotes
HIbrahim5

SOLVE

Hi, I am still having this error since two days now

0 Upvotes
Ben4

SOLVE

Hi Roisin,

We have the same issue - Deals not loading at all. Tried clearing the cache and multiple browsers.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Ben4 @DarrenS I beleive the issue you experiene was related to seperate error we experienced early today. Here are details on this issue that were posted to status.hubspot.com:

Monitoring - We’ve identified and fixed the issue that caused the processing of contacts to be delayed since 4:50am EST. There was no data loss, and list building, form submission processing, workflows, and other parts of the system are now working as expected. We are continuing to monitor the situation.
Jul 26, 05:40 EDT

Investigating - Contacts processing in HubSpot is experiencing delays since 4:50am EST. That's affecting list building, form submission processing, workflows, and other parts of the HubSpot system. We’re actively investigating the cause of this issue and will update this page when more information is available.
Jul 26, 05:22 EDT

You can subscribe to updates here. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any problems. 
0 Upvotes
adamjohnson88

SOLVE

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem.

Hub ID: 2975610

Thank you 🙂

0 Upvotes
DarrenS
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

We are having this issue throughout our company as well, which makes it difficult for two of our teams to do work as they rely on this.

HubID is 2547902

0 Upvotes