HubSpot Ideas

PDentonD22

Night mode

It'd be fab if HubSpot had the option for a night/dark mode to improve the UI. 

Did my eyes in working in the Chatflow tool all day (with blue-light blocking glasses!)

170 Replies
THunter

A dark theme might help with eye fatigue for users like myself who sit for extended periods of time with screens up waiting for updates.

Isherwood

Third party extensions have the creepy note ... "will read your browsing history" 

CMoulis

Dark mode would be wonderful!

SAbdulRabb

Is there any dark mode or any other coloring option available for Hubspot at the moment.

If yes, please guide me how to enable it.

Thanks

sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hi @SAbdulRabb 

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment HubSpot does not have a built-in dark mode for the platform.

I was able to see that there is a 3rd party Chrome extension that provides a dark mode that I've seen users recommending in the past.

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @SAbdulRabb,

There is no inbuilt feature to enable dark mode for hubspot. If you are using the google chrome then there is an extension available to have dark mode on your hubspot. Here is the link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-mode-for-hubspot/kmlhdhkkijfhlfajemaahkmeijhjalhf?hl=....

There are some variety of extensions or softwares you can download to change the colour. There is the link 

https://www.google.com/search?q=eye+protection+software&oq=eye+protection+software&aqs=chrome..69i57...

A lot of people are asking for the same update. I suggest you to upvote the idea here 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Night-mode/idc-p/353087#M60562

I hope it will get updated soon.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

SAbdulRabb

Thanks, it is really helpful.

Erin3

Hubspot needs dark mode.

It's one of the only tools I use that does not have a dark mode option, or other different skin options.

This would greatly improve the user experience. Myself others on our team spend a large portion of the day using hubspot, and the bright screens are very harsh on the eyes, especially over long periods of time.

JNgai

Please do this Hubspot!!!

Thank you.😔

Ligintir

upvote

SVeillon
Participant
  • According to a recent study, 81.9% of people use dark mode on their phones.
  • 82.7% of survey participants, said they use their operating system’s dark mode.
  • 64.6% of respondents expect sites to automatically apply a dark theme.
  • Dark mode can reduce battery usage up to 63% on AMOLED displays.
  • Adoption rates for Apple iOS dark mode are between 55-70%.
DMusgrove8

Please add the option for dark mode. I have a medical condition that gives me extreme headaches after looking at bright screens for long amounts of time. You are not making your software accesible to those with disabilities. Chiari Malformation is no joke! Please add dark mode to help reduce my pain and suffering!

RicardoU
Participant

Upvoting! 🙂 

It is 2021, everyone has dark mode enable. 

The world is working from home many times in the dark and this is extremely helpful. 

I hope to see dark mode in 2021! 😄 

RStevenson

Hey all,

If you're running chrome there's an extension available which seems to do the trick.  I've only just started using hubspot and dark mode was one of the first things I looked for - here's hoping for an official solution to help all the night-shifter and light-sensitives.

Here's the chrome extension

DMusgrove8
OMG! Awesome. My eyes thank you so much for this extension. Seriously saved me my daily headache!!!!!
FManuel
Participant

It's 2021. Anything for developers should have Dark Mode available.

SRoberts

+1 for dark mode. Would definitely help reduce eye strain and headaches.

RonTheWebGuy
Participant

Up voted! My eyes can't take much more brightness.

Maybe HubSpot should do a marketing campaign to the effect of: "Get a FREE pair of HubSpot branded sunglasses with a free trial sign up." 😂🤣

I don't use Chrome and IMO: the mobile app needs a dark mode as well.

Marinski

I also upvote for the idea. Most popular platforms and applications have this nowadays (e.g. Facebook, Chrome, Edge, Revolut, and etc.)

Trinity-Mary
Participant

Yes! I need dark mode, the brightness of the interface is really messing with my eyes!