Account & Settings

PAtlan
Contributor

Creating Notification profiles for permission sets

SOLVE

The knowledge base states that :

Account default notifications apply to any users not included in a profile by permission set (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/create-notification-profiles)

The same page also states: 

Users with Super admin permission can create account default notifications for all users, as well as create notification profiles by permission sets.  

However when navigating to the actual permission set item in my account settings, I see no item to set notification profiles for permission sets. I'm probably missing something obvious. Has anyone had this problem before? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PAtlan,

This setting can be found under Settings > Accounts Defaults > User defaults > Notifications > Create notification profiles by permission set.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

PAtlan
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok, asked and answered 😄

After digging around in the settings, I found the solution to my questions, so I'm answering here for future reference:

• Go to Default Account Parameters in the sidebar
  • Go to the Default Account Parameters tab in the settings page
  • Second paragraph there is "Notifications" and there is a big button that says "Create notification profiles"
  • If you click on it, you can apply the Notification Profile you create to a previously created Permission Set.

Done. It's a bit convoluted - as I'd like a direct access to this from the Permission Sets, but here it is.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
PAtlan
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok, asked and answered 😄

After digging around in the settings, I found the solution to my questions, so I'm answering here for future reference:

• Go to Default Account Parameters in the sidebar
  • Go to the Default Account Parameters tab in the settings page
  • Second paragraph there is "Notifications" and there is a big button that says "Create notification profiles"
  • If you click on it, you can apply the Notification Profile you create to a previously created Permission Set.

Done. It's a bit convoluted - as I'd like a direct access to this from the Permission Sets, but here it is.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PAtlan,

This setting can be found under Settings > Accounts Defaults > User defaults > Notifications > Create notification profiles by permission set.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PAtlan
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler that was quick!

You're up way too early if you're in Germany...

Thanks for your reply. I'd just accepted my self-reply since I dug around a bit and found the settings, but yours works too!

Cheers.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PAtlan,

Hahaha 😉 You can accept multiple solutions to a thread. I'd appreciate it if you also accept mine!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes