Account & Settings

salmananit

Created new user but he is not being able to access his account: shows invalid email address.

So, I created a ccountuser account for one of my team members. He received the notification via email that he has been crated as a user. When he tries to login it says, invalid email address. He is not putting wrong email address, neither a wrong password. He is putting exactly the same email ID and password shown in this screenshot. But, still it remains the same. I deleted him as a user and added him again to solve the problem. He again received an email confirming that he has been made a user. He could sign in this time by using forgot password feature. But, after signing out once he tries to sign in again, it says invalid email address again. What to do? Stuck in this situation! 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Created new user but he is not being able to access his account: shows invalid email address.

Hello @salmananit 

What is the browser the user using? If its's chrome does the same behavior happens in incognito ou in another browser? 

Could you please share a screenshot of the actual error?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes