Account & Settings

ACSL

Contacts

SOLVE

Why am I missing the Import and New Contact buttons on my Contact page?

Never mind.  I figured it out.

1 Accepted solution
ACSL
Solution

Contacts

SOLVE

Happy to do so—and sorry for the delay.  The problem was that I had signed up for the Hubspot Free Marketing when I really wanted Hubsport Free CRM.  I thought that might be the problem but was unable to go back in and sign up for the CRM.  Finally, I discovered Settings under my account Id.  In Products and Services under there, I was able to add the Free CRM and it worked after that.

I hope that helps the next person.

Lynda

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contacts

SOLVE

Hey @ACSL would you mind sharing what happened / how you figured it out - just in case another community member has the same problem 🙂

0 Upvotes
ACSL
Solution

Contacts

SOLVE

Happy to do so—and sorry for the delay.  The problem was that I had signed up for the Hubspot Free Marketing when I really wanted Hubsport Free CRM.  I thought that might be the problem but was unable to go back in and sign up for the CRM.  Finally, I discovered Settings under my account Id.  In Products and Services under there, I was able to add the Free CRM and it worked after that.

I hope that helps the next person.

Lynda

fbenevides
Participant

Contacts

SOLVE

I think that HubSpot should improve the way we've sign up, because I had the same question "Where's the CRM component?" because I've noticed from the beginning that on the top left corner it was "Marketing".

And although I passed through the "Products & Add-ons" in the Settings page, because there it said "Learn more" in the HubSpot CRM box I've assumed that I was already "signed up" for that. 

Thanks