Account & Settings

AGilani
Participant

Contact Separation for 2 agents

SOLVE

Hi, 

Sorry if this has been answered before. 

But I need assistance in separating the list of contacts between my two agents. Kevin and Ethan. 
I don't want contacts created by Ethan to be shown to Kevin, and vice versa. That's it. Both are Sales Starter seats (legacy package) 

I would prefer if a solution can be found within my current package without loosing any feature we have currently. 

TIA 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGilani,

This can be achieved in any HubSpot subscription with user permissions. Under Settings > User & Teams > name of the user, you can limit the contact view access for Ethan and Kevin to "owned only". That way, they'll only see contacts owned by themselves. (You'd have to make sure that the Contact owner of these contacts is indeed set correctly.)

(For more sophisticated access permissions, you'd need teams which are only available in Professional and Enterprise.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AGilani
Participant

SOLVE
Yes this did it
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGilani,

This can be achieved in any HubSpot subscription with user permissions. Under Settings > User & Teams > name of the user, you can limit the contact view access for Ethan and Kevin to "owned only". That way, they'll only see contacts owned by themselves. (You'd have to make sure that the Contact owner of these contacts is indeed set correctly.)

(For more sophisticated access permissions, you'd need teams which are only available in Professional and Enterprise.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.