Account & Settings

IJH
Membro

Contact Properties

resolver

If I have my email linked to contacts in Hubspot and I am emailing a new contact (which will automatically be created in Hubspot) if I set certain properties as required, will it prompt from the email for the individual entering to complete the required fields?  

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
AdamLPW
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Contact Properties

resolver

Hi @IJH,

I'm pretty sure the required properties only relate to contacts created in HubSpot.  

What email system do you use?  As an Outlook user, I know that when I draft an email and enter a "to" address the add-in gives me the option to create a contact.  All this does in HS is set up a new record (matching company on domain, where possible) with a name and email address.  I then have the options, in my Outlook sidebar, to complete further fields.  I can imagine that the Gmail add-in does something vaguely similar.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
AdamLPW
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Contact Properties

resolver

Hi @IJH,

I'm pretty sure the required properties only relate to contacts created in HubSpot.  

What email system do you use?  As an Outlook user, I know that when I draft an email and enter a "to" address the add-in gives me the option to create a contact.  All this does in HS is set up a new record (matching company on domain, where possible) with a name and email address.  I then have the options, in my Outlook sidebar, to complete further fields.  I can imagine that the Gmail add-in does something vaguely similar.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"