Account & Settings

RobS
Participante

Connecting Marketing Free to CRM

resolver

Hey! 

I just setup a new CRM account through your website. I am just wondering how do I sync my contacts between this and my marketing free account? I notice that the portal IDs are different on the top right of my screen but I can't see any integration settings in my marketing account? 

Help! 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Tom
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hey Rob! 

This sounds like your Marketing account and your CRM account have been setup as two seperate portals. In order for these to sync together one will have to be added on as an add-on within the other so that they share a HubID.

It is not currently possible to merge two portal ID's so you will have to choose one of these portals to use as your ID. For the purposes of this walkthrough I am going to say you have chosen your CRM as the portal to use. However, you can follow the exact same steps to set this up if you choose your marketing portal. 

When logged in to your portal, click on your avatar on the top right of your screen. 

crm1.png

On this dropdown menu select "settings" 

On your settings page select "products and add-ons" on the left of your screen:

crm2.png

On this products and add-ons page select the product you do not currently have as an add-on. If you are logged in to your marketing portal select "crm", if you are currently logged in to your CRM select "Hubspot marketing free" and then activate them.

Once this has been done your portal will have the marketing or CRM enabled as an add-on. These will completely share contacts and timelines with each other and will use the same contact databases. 

PLEASE NOTE: If you have information on a different HubID this will not transfer over. You will need to export your contacts and import them into your main portal ID and recreate any Lead flows if you have activated a new marketing portal as an add-on to your CRM. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Tom
Solución

resolver

Hey Rob! 

This sounds like your Marketing account and your CRM account have been setup as two seperate portals. In order for these to sync together one will have to be added on as an add-on within the other so that they share a HubID.

It is not currently possible to merge two portal ID's so you will have to choose one of these portals to use as your ID. For the purposes of this walkthrough I am going to say you have chosen your CRM as the portal to use. However, you can follow the exact same steps to set this up if you choose your marketing portal. 

When logged in to your portal, click on your avatar on the top right of your screen. 

crm1.png

On this dropdown menu select "settings" 

On your settings page select "products and add-ons" on the left of your screen:

crm2.png

On this products and add-ons page select the product you do not currently have as an add-on. If you are logged in to your marketing portal select "crm", if you are currently logged in to your CRM select "Hubspot marketing free" and then activate them.

Once this has been done your portal will have the marketing or CRM enabled as an add-on. These will completely share contacts and timelines with each other and will use the same contact databases. 

PLEASE NOTE: If you have information on a different HubID this will not transfer over. You will need to export your contacts and import them into your main portal ID and recreate any Lead flows if you have activated a new marketing portal as an add-on to your CRM.