Account & Settings

RMawad

Connect TWO Hubspot accounts

SOLVE

they are seperate emails and seperate acccounts. do i have to sign out of one and sign into the other? seems that we should be able to switch between the two...

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RMawad,

That's correct, with two separate email addresses, you need to log out of one account before being able to access the other. (This behavior is not exclusive to HubSpot, you'll notice the same with Microsoft services, for example.)

The dropdown to switch accounts easily is only available when you're using the same email addresses for both portals.

I'm facing the same issue. My workaround is the Firefox Multi-Account Containers add-on. I have containers set-up for each email address and can easily access each without having to log out every single time. For Chrome, you could look into MultiLogin. In combination with a good password manager that also integrates with your browser, for example Bitwarden, switching between accounts is less of a pain.

If there is the option for you to change the email address that you're using for one of the accounts to match the other, that would however be the easiest solution.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RMawad ,

Yes, you have to logout from one HubSpot account before loggin into other one. Way around to this is to use two different web browser. Or if you want to use the same browser, then use the guest account of the same browser like we do. https://prnt.sc/1afqmwd

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RMawad,

That's correct, with two separate email addresses, you need to log out of one account before being able to access the other. (This behavior is not exclusive to HubSpot, you'll notice the same with Microsoft services, for example.)

The dropdown to switch accounts easily is only available when you're using the same email addresses for both portals.

I'm facing the same issue. My workaround is the Firefox Multi-Account Containers add-on. I have containers set-up for each email address and can easily access each without having to log out every single time. For Chrome, you could look into MultiLogin. In combination with a good password manager that also integrates with your browser, for example Bitwarden, switching between accounts is less of a pain.

If there is the option for you to change the email address that you're using for one of the accounts to match the other, that would however be the easiest solution.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.