Account & Settings

matt-mso
Contributor

Company Notifications

SOLVE

Hello All, 

Hopefully you can help, we have just started using HubSpot, which is going very well, however, we have multiple sales users for each company, is there a way to 'watch' a company for updates ie incoming emails?

I have searched the community board but cannot find an answer to this question. 
Any help you can give would be most welcome. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Company Notifications

SOLVE

Hi @matt-mso! It is not possible to watch or track a contact, company, or deal record at this time. However, I agree that this would be a very useful feature, and I would definitely encourage you to post about your use case for this on our Ideas Forum - our product teams take customer feedback very seriously, and use the forum to prioritize their work on certain areas of the product.

Let me know if you have any questions!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Company Notifications

SOLVE

Hi @matt-mso! It is not possible to watch or track a contact, company, or deal record at this time. However, I agree that this would be a very useful feature, and I would definitely encourage you to post about your use case for this on our Ideas Forum - our product teams take customer feedback very seriously, and use the forum to prioritize their work on certain areas of the product.

Let me know if you have any questions!

0 Upvotes
matt-mso
Contributor

Company Notifications

SOLVE

@MayPascaud many thanks, I have added a comment to this idea

0 Upvotes