Account & Settings

RajeshK
Membro

Chrome extension requiring me to login every time

resolver

Is there a way I can use the Chrome extension such that I don't have to login every time I bring up the browser in on my macbook?

1 Solução aceita
edjusten
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @RajeshK  It is expected that you will be signed out from time-to-time. You can avoid this by limiting the number of browser tabs you have open, avoid putting your system to sleep for long perieods of time, and limiting the amount extensions being used. 

Thank you,  

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Exibir solução no post original

8 Respostas 8
srobin54
Participante

resolver

that is definitely a deeply annoying malfunction and scott brinlker may say startup should listen to customers, they should start by themselves.. from 0 to 10 it reaches the 9th stage of annoyance IMO 

OscarAa
Participante

resolver

This is really annoying. With Google authentication I have to login several times per day

edjusten
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @RajeshK  It is expected that you will be signed out from time-to-time. You can avoid this by limiting the number of browser tabs you have open, avoid putting your system to sleep for long perieods of time, and limiting the amount extensions being used. 

Thank you,  

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
gauchoplugins
Participante

resolver

This is really not an adequate answer. It literally logs out every single day, whether or not I have logged out of any other service. 

The hubspot addon should stay logged in for a minimum of 7 days if cookies haven't been cleared and everything is operating normally.

Otherwise, I'll just simply discontinue use of such a time-wasting tool. 

thysytrinh
Membro

resolver

This is happening to me and is extremely annoying. 

I'm not signing out of gmail, just shutting my computer off and it's making me log in every time I start my computer and start chrome.

Please fix!

thysytrinh
Membro

resolver

Ok I found a fix. 

I noticed that I had to log in every time I closed and restarted my chrome browser. So whenever I logged in I used the gmail log in button. After I just logged in with my hubspot username and password and clicked the checkbox "remember me" it worked and whenever I closed my browser and started it again I stayed logged in.

The bug happens when I log in with the gmail authentication

BryanEJ
Membro

resolver

I have the same issue, but it makes me login every single time I restart my computer. There is no "stay logged in" function? 

Averysteve
Membro

resolver

This is annoying because there is no obvious way to know I've been signed out!!! So I keep sending emails thinking I'm signed in, only to discover I'm not, then have untracked messages...

Suggestions on fixing this:

1) Add an option to just remember me, so that it never signs me out (no timeout)

1b) Let users decide if/when they want to signout, or at least offer some more control as right now it seems its both random and on reboot...

2) Make a very obvious balloon pop out at me from within gmail or the extension "Hey, you're signed out dummy!!!"

Thanks love it otherwise 😄

Steve