Changing username

SOLVE
Highlighted

Hello, Hubspoters!

I am wondering if there is a way to change the username I created when I set up my company's free CRM account. Due to lack of caffeine, I accidentally put in my work email instead of our sales email when setting it up and have to change it. Can this be done?

Best,
Samantha

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Samantha,

It is not possible to change the email address of your HubSpot user profile. However, you can log in with your current user account and then add another user with the correct email. Then you can log in as the correct user and delete the secondary user account.

Rami

8 Replies
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Samantha,

It is not possible to change the email address of your HubSpot user profile. However, you can log in with your current user account and then add another user with the correct email. Then you can log in as the correct user and delete the secondary user account.

Rami

Regular Contributor

Hi Rami, 

I have a related question but the solution doesn't quite seem to apply here. 

I am trying to change my username the way it shows here in the community forum, how can I do that? 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @apexpred,

Are you looking to change your actual username? If so, I can assist in this. If not, do you mind clarifying what you are looking to do? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Regular Contributor

Hi Jenny, yes I am looking to change my actual username. Thank you

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @apexpred,

I can assist you with this. Please let me know what you would like your username to be, and as long as there are no other users with it already, I can switch it for you.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I have the same problem. The username/screename (robertkind1) showing in my profile isn't accurate. How can I update this Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 12.20.29 PM.png

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

You need to message jennysowyrda with your new username and she'll change it. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @robertkind1,

What do you want your username to be? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes