Account & Settings

Lucky_SL

Changing my email ID

I have tried to change my email ID on Hubspot. I'm the super admin. However it says that the email ID already exist but actually it doesn't. I contacted a Hubspot support agent by chat and even she couldn't see that email ID registered in my user list.  I also tried with incognito mode and also with another browser but the result was the same. Screenshots are attached herewith for reference.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Changing my email ID

Hello @Lucky_SL , looks like that email provided it's been associated with another user starting with the email address "info..." this is a connected inbox in your account that have associated with the email you would like to connect.

You will need to remove this inbox connection from the user "info" in order to add this email to your user.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lucky_SL

Changing my email ID

Hi Pam,

I tried doing that but it gives the same result. The email address change that I need it from the existing email ID "md@metalwood.lk" to "lc@hybridkitchen.com"

The error msg says that "lc@hybridkitchen.com" already exists but there is no such email like that associated with any user. I believe that this has something to do with a prior registration that has been saved with Hubspot but as a user I can't see this. What should I do?

0 Upvotes