Account & Settings

pablouso

Changed email

SOLVE

I recently changed my business email and no longer have access to the one I started HubSpot with, is there somewhere to change my account email?

It is important to note that I no longer have access to my old email because it no longer exists so I no longer have access to my Hubspot account.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Nynke_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Changed email

SOLVE

Hi @pablouso,

Even if you don't have access to your old email account, you should be able to access your HubSpot account. Just try logging in with the credentials HubSpot knows.

Then change your email address as the instrutions in this article show you:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-change-the-email-address-of-a-user

You could also ask another user in your account (with the admin permission) to delete your old user account and add you with the new email address.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Nynke_HM
Solution

Changed email

SOLVE

Hi @pablouso,

Even if you don't have access to your old email account, you should be able to access your HubSpot account. Just try logging in with the credentials HubSpot knows.

Then change your email address as the instrutions in this article show you:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-change-the-email-address-of-a-user

You could also ask another user in your account (with the admin permission) to delete your old user account and add you with the new email address.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
SandyN

Changed email

SOLVE

OK - was able to change my outgoing emails; however, the FROM email is still incorrect.
How can I change that?

0 Upvotes