Account & Settings

kcclemo

Change the site my inbox is linked to.

SOLVE

Is there a way to change the site my inbox is linked to? When I signed up for HubSpot I didn't have my own website so I used a temporary site.

But, I now have a website of my own, and I want to update this setting. Is there a way to do it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @kcclemo   Your inbox is not linked to a site, but instead your email address. This can be a standard address (gmail, hotmail, icloud) or a corporate address (yourcompany.com)  The purpose of linking it to your inbox is to be able to send from your address within the CRM  (and having it show up in both places).

In order to add your new address, go to Sales > Settings > Email Integration and follow the instructions.  

If you want to change the website your account is connected to, go to Marketing > Settings > Configuration

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @kcclemo   Your inbox is not linked to a site, but instead your email address. This can be a standard address (gmail, hotmail, icloud) or a corporate address (yourcompany.com)  The purpose of linking it to your inbox is to be able to send from your address within the CRM  (and having it show up in both places).

In order to add your new address, go to Sales > Settings > Email Integration and follow the instructions.  

If you want to change the website your account is connected to, go to Marketing > Settings > Configuration

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
kcclemo

SOLVE

Thank you,

That makes sense. I think I found it though. It was my Company name. See image attached.

settingssettings

0 Upvotes