Account & Settings

Bwally76

Change Super Admin Email address

SOLVE

Hi,

I am cancelling the email service associated with my Super Admin (me) account.  I can't seem to figure out how to change the main account default email address that I used to create the account with originally.  Once my email service is cancelled I will no longer be able to log in to new devices and am concerned my account will be blocked because of it.  Please advise,

Thanks,

-B

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Bwally76,

You should be able to change your email address in Settings > Security > Email address:

email.png

(I've checked this on an enterprise account where I have the super admin role. I don't expect it to be different on a free, starter or pro license but I might be.)

If the steps above do not work for you, a workaround has been explained here. The solution is a few years old but will still work: You'll need to create a second super admin account with the new email address and transfer all contacts associated with your old account to the new one.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Bwally76,

You should be able to change your email address in Settings > Security > Email address:

email.png

(I've checked this on an enterprise account where I have the super admin role. I don't expect it to be different on a free, starter or pro license but I might be.)

If the steps above do not work for you, a workaround has been explained here. The solution is a few years old but will still work: You'll need to create a second super admin account with the new email address and transfer all contacts associated with your old account to the new one.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.