Change Account Email??

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

I recently changed my business email and no longer have access to the one I started HubSpot with, is there somewhere to change my account email??

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @mwiclark,

Are you using a free CRM portal? If so, currently there is no way to change the email address associated with a user. The best way get set up will be to create a new user and transfer your contact ownership. The guide I referenced walks through how to do this. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @mwiclark

If you have a paid account, you can contact support using the details here: https://help.hubspot.com/

If you have a free account, and you need the data, we may need to enlist the help of @jennysowyrda

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

Community Manager

Hi @mwiclark,

Can you still log in using your old credentials? If you are looking to change the email address of a user, please follow the steps outlined here.

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@jennysowyrda

I can log in with my old credentials but I obviously don't get any emails from hubspot or the reminders I set up etc. because they go to my old email, I need to change the primary email on the account but I don't see a way to do that...

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @mwiclark,

Are you using a free CRM portal? If so, currently there is no way to change the email address associated with a user. The best way get set up will be to create a new user and transfer your contact ownership. The guide I referenced walks through how to do this. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes