Account & Settings

YMaievska

Certificate of Tax Residency for 2022

SOLVE

Hello,
Could I please request a Certificate of Tax Residency for 2022?
Kind Regards,

Janina

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @YMaievska,

Thanks for reaching out!

Concerning the Tax Residency Certificate, as mentioned in this article here, HubSpot does not issue a certificate of tax residency, this is usually done by a state office.

If you have specific billing-related questions regarding your HubSpot account, you can send an email directly to HubSpot's billing team at billing@hubspot.com.

General marketing account questions can be directed to your Customer Success Manager. If you do not have your Customer Success Manager's contact information, I would recommend that you contact technical support.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SCamila6

SOLVE

Certainly, Janina. Please provide the necessary details and documentation so that we can prepare your Certificate of Tax Residency for 2022.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @YMaievska,

Thanks for reaching out!

Concerning the Tax Residency Certificate, as mentioned in this article here, HubSpot does not issue a certificate of tax residency, this is usually done by a state office.

If you have specific billing-related questions regarding your HubSpot account, you can send an email directly to HubSpot's billing team at billing@hubspot.com.

General marketing account questions can be directed to your Customer Success Manager. If you do not have your Customer Success Manager's contact information, I would recommend that you contact technical support.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes