Account & Settings

agreat
Participant

Cannot move Company Property to desired position

Résolue

Hi,

Under Company Properties, we have created a Checkbox field. This field has around 150 labels. When I  Edit the Property and try to add a new label, the new Label is added at the end of the list.

The problem is when I try to move it to the beginning of the list, I am not able to. The reason is that Hubspot displays up to 100 labels per page. So at most I can move the new Label up by 100 spots. How can I move it e.g. to the beginning of the list?

I believe Hubspot used to have an option to display "All" the labels, instead of just 10,25, 50 or 100 per page, but this seems to have been removed now.

Thank you in advance.

1 Solution acceptée
SNigam
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hello @agreat ,

I have faced this issue earlier what i did is I click on the first label in the edit section to append motre content on it but instead of writing anything I just click Enter on keyboard so what happen is a new blank row is added just below to first label and I can add my new label here and from here I have option to drag it to first position. 

For me it's worked I hope it will help you also.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
SNigam
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hello @agreat ,

I have faced this issue earlier what i did is I click on the first label in the edit section to append motre content on it but instead of writing anything I just click Enter on keyboard so what happen is a new blank row is added just below to first label and I can add my new label here and from here I have option to drag it to first position. 

For me it's worked I hope it will help you also.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

agreat
Participant

Résolue

Superstar. Worked. Thank you.

0 Votes