Cannot log in or Sign up with Specific Email

jenna518

An email I'm trying to sign up with says the email is not register when I try to log in and when I try to sign up I get an error message. When I signed up using another secondary email that worked and I tried to change the email to my primary email once I was logged in and that wouldn't work either. It also said that the primary email already exists, which earlier HubSpot login said that it didn't exist in the system.

I've tried a different browser and Update Google Chrome and Clear Cache and cookies.

I think my email is in limbo and I don't know how to fix it. Help!

Sign Up Error PageSign Up Error PageLogin Page that says my email does not existLogin Page that says my email does not existHere it says my email does exist.Here it says my email does exist.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @jenna518,

I am seeing your email address associated with a portal that includes a subscription to HubSpot technical support

Can you please try logging in through this link: https://app.hubspot.com/login

If that does not work, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support. If you do not know the hub id associated with your user, please feel free to reach out to me through a direct message and I can assist. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
monodeep

Hi, 

I had an account associated with the email monodeepd@radix.email which I changed to monodeep@startupleague.online. 

I want to create a new account or add an account under the previously used email but I face the following issue:

1. When adding a new account: The email verification pops up as failed each time

2. When creating a new account: Sign up is completed successfully but on the login window it says email doesn't exist  (even when I use sign up and sign in from google)

Capture23.PNGCapture24.PNG

I've also tried a forgot password activation to see if the email is registered but it probably isn't because I didn't receive a password reset link in my inbox.

Please advise. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @monodeep,

If you are having trouble logging into your account, can you please follow the steps outlined here? If you are still stuck after following those steps, can you please submit the form at the bottom of the article and a member of our team will reach out to you directly?

As login issues involve emails and personal information, working through the form will be the best way to resolve this matter.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes