Cannot connect email to account

New Contributor

I am unable to connect my IMAP email and keep getting the same SMTP settings incorrect message, even though all port numbers are correct. I have tried all suggested workarounds by community posts but still unable to connect my email account.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @JoeTeam,

If you are looking for assistance with IMAP, can you please provide all the information requested here.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you Jenny, I have attached the usual messages received. 

Please note that this is not a new problem or query, and my team members have experienced the same problem/obstacle. I have tried all possible combinations and suggestions on the boards with zero success. Many thanks.Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 09.03.15.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-11 at 09.05.46.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-11 at 09.05.53.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @JoeTeam,

Thank you for the information. Can you please try connecting over 587 for your SMTP port? 

Additionally, I have ungated your portal for the exchange beta. If you are still stuck, can you please try connecting through the exchange connection? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thank you for the suggestions Jenny, much appreciated.

I have tried the SMTP port setting to 587 with no luck.

Also, I receive the following message with the exchange set up.

Many thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 12.56.47.png

0 Upvotes