Account & Settings

s29ers
Mitglied

Cancelled Google calendar event being deleted in Hubspot

lösung

Hello

I'd appreciate if someone can offer some help on our integrated Google calendar issue.

When a client updates or reschedules an appointment on their calendar, our google calendar gets updated as is normal and so does the event in HS. But if they cancel, or change attending to not attending, HS is not updated. Usually the entry in HS on the timeline just vanishes. How to show the meeting as cancelled or the attendee not attending in HS rather than the event being deleted from the HS timeline?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @s29ers,

As far as I know this is expected behavior for the Google Calendar integration, unfortunately, and I'm not aware of any workarounds. I agree that this is not ideal. You could submit a request for this behavior to be changed in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. It is being monitored by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @s29ers,

As far as I know this is expected behavior for the Google Calendar integration, unfortunately, and I'm not aware of any workarounds. I agree that this is not ideal. You could submit a request for this behavior to be changed in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. It is being monitored by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.