Account & Settings

Nickolas_Bayt
Contributor

Can't set new user's name on creation, only email.

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm trying to add more users to our team in HubSpot, but when I try to add them I am only prompted to set an email and no other fields appear.

Capture.PNG

Here is what the form looks like for me. Will they be able to set their names once they verify their account? I can do everything else correctly so this is the only issue.

Thanks,

~Nickolas

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

The user will be able to set their own contact details (Name, Phone Number, Language, Email Signature, etc.) once they've accepted your invitation. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

The user will be able to set their own contact details (Name, Phone Number, Language, Email Signature, etc.) once they've accepted your invitation. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
SapAdmin

SOLVE

I don't know who made this change, but it is a VERY poor way to set up users. It just makes HubSpot less and less valuable as our organization grows and makes me not want to use the product moving forward. 

0 Upvotes
PMalak

SOLVE

I too thought that we set up the users info before sending the invite.  The current directions on creating a new user instruct you to put in their email, first/last name.  Are those changing?

Nickolas_Bayt
Contributor

SOLVE

@PMalak

I'm assuming so, its becoming a nussiance when I can't search based of names for new users that still need to set up their account however.

0 Upvotes
Nickolas_Bayt
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Shearn,

I thought I was able to set their name beforehand, I'm guessing that has changed. Thanks for the response!

~Nickolas

0 Upvotes