Account & Settings

FCIS
Membre

Can't see User Info on Setting tab

Résolue

I was trying to export some of my contacts.  No Export options.  Went into Gear Setting to see permissions.  I should be a Super admin and be able to see export options.  I repeatedly get this.  Have tried logging out and in. Tried Incognito etc.  Cant seem to see me as the Super Admin?  Need to export, what to do?

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.02.13 AM.png

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Glad to hear it's up and working now @FCIS!

In regards to exporting your data, I wanted to share this resource which walks through the different options. Additional options would include using the enagements API, or an integration partner.

Thanks,
Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
8 Réponses
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @FCIS,

Can you please confirm that this issue occurs across multiple browsers, after clearing your cache and in an incognito window? 

If so, can you share what the portal ID is for this portal?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
FCIS
Membre

Résolue

I have cleared my cache multiple times. I have tried both Chrome and Safari same result.  ID is 3455359?

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Thanks for the update @FCIS!

Can you please confirm whether other users are experiencing the same thing, and additionally, can you please collect a har file during the loading process? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
FCIS
Membre

Résolue

See attached Har file requested.  It has not corrected anything.

Cant figure out how to attach the har file. I have is saved to my downloads folder? How to attach

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @FCIS,

Thank you for all of the information and har file. I have partnered with the Support team regarding this matter; as soon as I have next steps or updates, they will be communicated through this thread. 

cc @roisinkirby 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @FCIS,

Can you check to see if this issue is resolved for you? The team has identified what they think is the issue and resolved it. 

Let me know if you're still stuck and we can continue digging in!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes
FCIS
Membre

Résolue

Hi Jenny,  THanks for sticking with me through this.  I was nervous.  It did fix it, whatever you did.  Thank you so Much 🙂

I am trying to export my personal contacts with their notes in tact and their associated deals.  Any ideas on how to best do that.  Essentially trying to migrate contacts, Notes, Deals over to my other Hubspot account? 

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Glad to hear it's up and working now @FCIS!

In regards to exporting your data, I wanted to share this resource which walks through the different options. Additional options would include using the enagements API, or an integration partner.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Votes