Account & Settings

fimre

Can't permenantly delete one of my accounts

SOLVE

You might assist me in completly deleting one of my accounts (2902956) and add it to my other (2899718) account as additional user.
Unfortunately, despite I deleted my 2902956 account, I still get the following error message when trying to add as new user within my 2899718 account:

"Hello, neighbor! This user's name is already in our system because they've had a HubSpot-associated account at some point in the past. If their information needs updating, they can change it themselves in Settings > My Profile after you finish setting up their account." 

I would really appreciate if you could assist me with this issue.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Imre

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @fimre,

The account with Hub ID 2902956 has been deleted and no longer exists.

When adding your email as a user account, the message you are seeing is simply indicating that in the past, you had a HubSpot account under that email address, so we have cached the First and Last name that go along with it. This will not prevent you from adding the user to the account at all. You can go ahead and add this user to 2899718, and if you need to update the name you can do so once you log in as that user. 

Rami 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @fimre,

The account with Hub ID 2902956 has been deleted and no longer exists.

When adding your email as a user account, the message you are seeing is simply indicating that in the past, you had a HubSpot account under that email address, so we have cached the First and Last name that go along with it. This will not prevent you from adding the user to the account at all. You can go ahead and add this user to 2899718, and if you need to update the name you can do so once you log in as that user. 

Rami 

0 Upvotes
appyperchi

SOLVE

Hi Rami

Please can you help with deleting acc. 3087503.

Thanks

Alex

0 Upvotes
relabidin
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
lauravro

SOLVE

Hi,

somehow, registering to hubspot in different years I ended up with 3 accounts:

The last may have been signed up with google account.... and I did my inbound certification courses on it.

Now I can not access my certification, nor I can access my account through google account.

Can you please merge my accounts and provide me access to my certification that I have done in October 2016.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@lauravro it is not possible to merge HubSpot accounts. Certifications are associated with email addresses, not accounts - if your certifications are associated with the wrong email address, please send me a PM with the old and the new address and I can transfer them from you.

In terms of your duplicate accounts, the best solution would be to delete the ones you do not want by following the instructions in the article linked to by Rami above. 

0 Upvotes
fimre

SOLVE

hi Rami, 

thanks for your advice, it really helped, could proceed with adding a new user 

thanks again 

cheers

Phil