Account & Settings

dejanvitorovic
Participant

Can't dind myself in contact list

Hi, 

I encountered a very strange problem today. I cannot find myself in the list of contacts. I can though perform all the activities - I just cannot access my contact, nor in the list of company employees.

How to resolve this?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dejanvitorovic 

Could you please clarity where is the "perform all the activities"? Could you send us a screenshot of what you are referring to?  Are you added as a contact in HubSpot or as a User? If you are added as a user you won't be able to see yourself as a contact.

My other suggestion is also to check your permission to see if you have any permission that won't allow you to see contacts that are not assigned to you are contact owner.

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
dejanvitorovic
Participant

Hi Pam,

I am a superuser. My contact has been deleted in some way, so all the activity tracing connected to the prior activities has gone with it. It doesn’t appear in the deleted contact list.

I have created a new user and it has got the new ID, so all the history is gone. I have found an old contact ID in some old export Excel. Is it possible to restore a contact based on ID?

P.S. I don’t believe that attaching pictures on the things that are not there would help. 😊

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dejanvitorovic 

From my understanding, your user was deleted and you added back the user into the account?

Just to confirm, adding a user will not create a contact automatically in HubSpot, these are two separate objects in HubSpot.

Users: Add and remove users

Contacts: Create contacts

About restoring a contact, you are not able to restore based in the Id, but you can follow the steps here: Restore deleted contacts, companies, deals, or tickets

Could you please explain a little bit more about where the activities were saved previously?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes