Account & Settings

Andries
Participant

Can't add User email

SOLVE

hi guys

I'm a Solutions Partner, and would actually like a Live Chat function,but I'm struggling to add Users of my Clients' Accounts who I've setup workflows on the their CRM free setup. I presume it's because their email is already saved as a Contact in my instance , or not sure.

I want them to sign in, so I can then take them through the workflow.

Any ideas/ solutions , would be appreciated.

A

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kaitscott
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Can't add User email

SOLVE

Hi there, thanks for that!

It looks like there may be a space in front of the email address, so " annua@nedrock.com" rather than "annua@nedrock.com." This could happen if you were copying and pasting the email address from another source, rather than typing it in the field directly. May I have you check to make sure there are no leading or trailing spaces around the email address when trying to add them as a user?

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
ShawnAdamo

Can't add User email

SOLVE

I know my enail name and password (I can access it outside Hubspot). x is a gmail account. Hybspot will NOT get signed in. Keeps telling me password is not correct.?

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can't add User email

SOLVE

Hi @ShawnAdamo 

In order to investigate this issue could you please try the following steps:
  • Can you try logging into your HubSpot account using a private browser session/new incognito window. If you are able to login in this environment than its likely a caching issue. You will then need to clear your cache following this article then log out and log back in.
  • If that does not work, can I have you try a different browser to see if this is browser specific?
  • Certain extensions have been known to directly impact some of the tools within HubSpot. I would recommend disabling your browser extensions one by one to see if any of them are causing a backend conflict. Could you please disable your extensions? You can find here how to do this.

If this doesn't work, could you please share with me a screenshot with the error message?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

kaitscott
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Can't add User email

SOLVE

Hi there,

If an email address already exists as a contact in your HubSpot software's contact database, this shouldn't prevent them from being added as a user. Are you seeing any error messages when you try to add new users? If you can take a screenshot, that would be helpful. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Andries
Participant

Can't add User email

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
kaitscott
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Can't add User email

SOLVE

Hi there, thanks for that!

It looks like there may be a space in front of the email address, so " annua@nedrock.com" rather than "annua@nedrock.com." This could happen if you were copying and pasting the email address from another source, rather than typing it in the field directly. May I have you check to make sure there are no leading or trailing spaces around the email address when trying to add them as a user?

Andries
Participant

Can't add User email

SOLVE

Hi Kait , that seem to have been the issue. Apostrophes were there, but doesn't show.

MichaelTelep

Can't add User email

SOLVE

I have the same problem!

I cannot connect to my email anymore since I moved to Outlook365! I need to send emails from hubspot but it says:
"This email is not integrated with HubSpot. Go to your settings to sync your email." in the tooltip and "The connection for michael.franz@teleperformance.com is currently disabled. You must enable it before you can use it to send emails from your CRM."

How can I get it connected, please help!

Thanks

0 Upvotes
kaitscott
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Can't add User email

SOLVE

Hi Michael, what you are experiencing is different from what is being discussed in this thread. Please follow the instructions here to connect your inbox: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-notifications/how-to-connect-your-email-inb..., and if you are still experiencing problems after following that guide, please post a new message on the "Email (Outlook)" board here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Outlook/bd-p/sales_outlook