Account & Settings

kah0621mi
Miembro

Can an Admin change a user's email address?

I see an article in the Knowledge Base how an individual user can change their email address associated with their account.  However, can a Super Admin do it for a user?

Thank you.

Kimberly

4 Respuestas 4
MichaelMunoz
Participante

Hello! 

It would be great for a Super Admin to have access to change the email of a user!

kvlschaefer
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @MichaelMunoz,

Thank you for feedback!

I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion at our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
HWhite5
Miembro

What is the reason to prevent a CRM administrator from being able to change the email address of a user? 

alina1205
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi Kimberly, 

I have checked a few resources too and at this time, the functionality does not allow super admins to change a user's email address.

User will have to login and go into Settings > Security > and change their email address. 

Option 2 would be to create a new user and transfer ownership of all records over to them. 

Hope this helps!