Account & Settings

cursu
投稿者

Can Admin mute notifications for a user?

解決

Can notifications be temporarily muted for one user? If we import leads for a tradeshow and assign multiples (20-30 leads) to one user, they will get 20 lead assignment emails, followed by reminders, etc.. Can this be avoided?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
sharonlicari
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey @yves_kext 

Based on this articlenotifications will not be sent if you manually assign a contact, company, deal, or task to yourself or if you set the owner or custom owner property via the following sources: contact import, Salesforce, a marketplace integration, or a custom API

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

13件の返信
TAdmin7
参加者

解決

So, is the only real solution to log in as each one of these users and manually turn off the notifications from within their accounts?

0 いいね!
TAdmin7
参加者

解決
Krista
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

解決

We are also having problems with this. Not only is it annoying for our client's sales reps to receive a big batch of emails when we upload a list, but the notifications bog down their spam filter so while those new contacts are parsing so no one in the organization can receive email. We would like to be able to turn these off at the admin level.

yves_kext
参加者

解決

I also have the same issue. Migrating from pipedrive to Hubspot. We are importing about 2000 active contacts (not some mailchimp mailinglist contacts) and about 250 leads for a sales team of 5. Can you imagine the amount of emails they will receive? Terrible, not to be able to pause notifications...

sharonlicari
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey @yves_kext 

Based on this articlenotifications will not be sent if you manually assign a contact, company, deal, or task to yourself or if you set the owner or custom owner property via the following sources: contact import, Salesforce, a marketplace integration, or a custom API

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

huntermgorman
投稿者

解決

I am having issues with this still - we are bringing in deal information using a custom integration and while importing both current and historical data using that integration, my sales users are getting bombarded with notifications and there's not much I can do for them. 

I also want to maintain the integrity of the HubSpot email notifications our reps do receive so this would be a great opportunity to give Super Admins a bit more control of exactly what their users are seeing and why.

@rhewett @nkadaba 

jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @cursu,

Are you referring to the real time notifications through the extension or the user notifications? 

You can mute HubSpot sales notifications through here and you can learn more about configuring all user notifications here.

Thanks,

Jenny

cursu
投稿者

解決

@jennysowyrda,

jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey @cursu,

Is the email being sent from you (your email address) to your contact owners? If so, that sounds like a workflow to me, in which case you would need to turn the workflow off temporarily. For more information on how this would work, click here.

If I am misunderstanding the type of email being sent, then it likely is a user notification in which case the only way to mute them would be to disable them. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
cursu
投稿者

解決

Hi Jenny,

the emails I was referign to were Hubspot notifications, not any workflows. When a contact is assigned to a Hubspot owner, they get a email notification. We haev cases when we assign a lot of contacts at the same time. I think it will be a useful feature to be able to  'pause' notification on behalf of the user so they do not get 3-50 emails at once.

thanks.

Corina

austinpostler
参加者

解決

I see this is selected as "solved" but I'm not seeing the solution.  Most of my sales team has their notification preferences set to email them when they are assigned a contact.  There are situations where the owner assignment notification isn't necessary, such as; when we upload multiple contacts into our system or re-assign multiple contacts at once.  Our sales team views these as "noise" and, unfortuantely, creates some headaches.  

It would be nice if an Administrator had control over these notifications for a Hubspot User or Team, or was able to control Notifications for a particular event, such as re-assignement of leads.

kelso
参加者

解決

I came across this looking for the answer as well... definitely NOT solved. I dont get why there isnt a more enhanced way for the Admin/Super Admin to control visibility and alerts among sub users... usually thats what admin roles are for, basically 

AlishaV
投稿者

解決

i completely agree. i have many use cases where this is needed.