Account & Settings

magicant
Membro

CANNOT Connect Facebook Messenger!

Hi everyone... Since the 3rd of this month all messages from facebook messenger are no longer coming through...  I have disconnected and removed the facebook business integration then re added the integration and tried reconnecting... it allows me to choose the facebook page and says connted but then the hubspot page as per attachment says not connected and cannot find any page!

I get the nice popup connecting my facebook and selected all permissions to active but once that window / popup closes I am presented with the hubspot Connect a Facebook page!

It's extremely frustrating and I am wasting so much time trying to get this to connect.  Any help would be much appreciated.  All the best, AnthonyScreenshot 2021-09-22 at 11.27.29.pngScreenshot 2021-09-22 at 11.27.38.png

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
FediElarbi
Membro

Helo,

I have exactly the same issue. It's my first HubSpot account, and I'm trying to integrate it with messenger, but it doesn't work. Is this because the page is linked to a business account, it's the new Facebook page style.

0 Avaliação positiva
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hello @magicant , thank you for the information provided, wanted to check if you had another HubSpot account connected with this Facebook before? The reason is that it's only possible at the moment for one account to be connected so we may need to remove it from our backend. If so could you please provide us the HubID of the old account?  More information here 

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva