Account & Settings

Chemique

Bulk Adding and Editing of Products

SOLVE

My business is new to HubSpot SalesPro. We're big fans of the functionality that it adds making our lives easier. We're now creating our product catelog under "settings" so we can manage quotes internally in HubSpot. One thing that I don't see is the ability to bulk upload or edit products . Are there any updates planned for this functionality in the future?

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Chemique. There's no way I know of to accomplish this in-app, or even through supported integrations like Zapier. If developer resources are available, this HubSpot endpoint looks like you'd be able to add products in bulk - I'm uncertain if there are non-dev ways to accomplish this task. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
CherylLK
Contributor

SOLVE

We'd love to be able to do this as well. 

0 Upvotes
bradytraeder
Contributor

SOLVE

We would certainly appreciate the ability to reimport and update exsiting prodcuts without having to use objects, but what may be easier is if they allowed us to delete our product libraries and reimport with updated price lists without affecting deals/quotes etc in the system. Being able to delete in more than quantities of 20 would make that feasible for us since we have 2000+ products. Thank you in advance HubSpot. 

bradytraeder
Contributor

SOLVE

big probelm not being able to bulk delete products in quanitites more than 20 at a time if you mess up the import or just for maintenance purposes

bradytraeder
Contributor

SOLVE

this has not been solved

0 Upvotes
JHeyesen
Participant

SOLVE

You can perform a bulk import if you happen to have your products listed in an excel or .csv file. We are new to Hubspot, so I'm by no means an expert, but I was able to dump all of our SKUs from Sage 100 in to a .csv file and then import those in to the platform. Go under Settings, Import & Export, click the Go to Import button at the upper right and Start an Import. Here you can choose the different data types to import and in this case, select Products. 

Hope that is helpful. 

bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Chemique. There's no way I know of to accomplish this in-app, or even through supported integrations like Zapier. If developer resources are available, this HubSpot endpoint looks like you'd be able to add products in bulk - I'm uncertain if there are non-dev ways to accomplish this task. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes