Account & Settings

Albert2
Miembro

Blocking selected Outlook Emails from CRM Email

Hi, I'm a new user who is just getting into the CRM - I have linked CRM to Outlook.

I want to use Hubspot CRM for Sales Activities and Management and, as such, there are many Outlook Emails that I receive that I do not want to either create a Contact in CRM or for the Email to go into CRM. How do I do this? I can identify them by the e-mail domain or actual incoming Email address

Thank you

Albert Styger (albert2)

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @Albert2,

Thanks for reaching out.

I wanted to share this resource with you as it explains how you can exclude recipients from CRM email logging.

I hope this helps.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
Albert2
Miembro

Hi

My log may have been unclear - I am looking to block certain Emails that are sent to me in Outlook from being integrated into Hubspot CRM, such as daily news articles etc. From what I am able to tell from your response is this will not log certain e-mail that I have sent. 

0 Me gusta
JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @Albert2,

As explained in this article it will also prevent email replies from being logged. 

The article also explains all the requirements that an email-reply has to meet in order to be logged.

Incoming emails that haven't been part of a thread and therefore aren't a reply won't be logged automatically (see this thread).

I hope this helps.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
Albert2
Miembro

Hi Jessica

I have has an opportunity ro review you two responses to my query, thank you! 

I have looked at the resources and thread that you directed me to and I do not see any reference to how I can prevent selected email that are sent to me from logging in CRM. I get daily news feeds and many other emails sent to me in Outlook that I do not want to see in Hubspot CRM. I want to keep Hubspot CRM clean for Sales and Customer Activities. 

0 Me gusta