BlackListing sending emails to specific email address's

New Contributor

Hi,

I have my personal gmail account. My business email is forwarded to my personal account from my domain host. Emails associated with my business account are all I want to track with HubSpot, however, I'm getting HubSpot notifications for every personal email that comes through -- my personal email is being tracked.

I want to turn this off and only track emails related to the business email, which is a child account of my personal email address.

In the HubSpot gmail plugin, I have went to the 'Logging and tracking settings' and added my personal email address to "Never log".

Is it possible to do what I want? If not, how would I go about doing so?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jesah, 

The solution I see for you is that you only use the Hubspot email plugin to log and track emails manually. That way you can log into Hubspot only those email you want. The downside is that you have to make it a habit and don't forget to do it manually. 

Good luck

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Padix There are several threads in the community about this, which I cannot locate at the moment.  The challenge is how you are logged into Chrome and the extension.

If my chrome browser is logged in as me as a person then the extension is logged in there as well.  Then you sign into the business email as chrome allows you to log into multiple emails. You are still logged in as you personally.

Here are some articles that may be helpful:

https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/email-multiple-inboxes

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/How-do-I-manage-multiple-email-accounts-on-one-Hub...

New Contributor

Thanks for the responses, everyone. But I have to say I'm still confused. 

Considering I have the settings below in place, why is my personal email address getting numerous emails every day? I really want to turn this darned thing off.

Screenshot 4-30-2019 10-24-59 PM.png

0 Upvotes