[BETA] A Fresh New Home for Notifications PreferencesSOLVE
Mar 9, 2020 8:06 AM
What is it?
A brand new design and clearer copy for the notification preference page.
Why does it matter?
With notifications, you can stay up to speed on everything that's happening in your HubSpot account: lead assignments, sync errors, imports, and more.
With so many notifications to choose from, it's crucial that the place you go to sign up for those notifications is easy to understand. As it turns out, up til now, the notification preferences screen in HubSpot has been cluttered, unclear, and overwhelming.
With today's update, the notifications screen has a fresh new loo. It's cleaner, clearer, and more organized. So you can sign up for all the notifications you need, without the headache.
How does it work?
To set up your HubSpot notifications:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, choose Notifications.
- Choose the notification delivery channel by clicking on one of the tabs (desktop, email, connected apps)
- Make changes to your global notifications at the top of the page
- Make changes to the sound and appearance settings
- Make changes to the specific notifications topics by expanding the specific items you're interested in
- Check the box on the left side if you want to turn on a notification. Or uncheck it if you want to turn it off.
For all the details, see this knowledge base article.
Solved! Go to Solution.