Account & Settings

Pearly
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

[BETA] A Fresh New Home for Notifications Preferences

lösung

What is it?

A brand new design and clearer copy for the notification preference page.

Why does it matter?

With notifications, you can stay up to speed on everything that's happening in your HubSpot account: lead assignments, sync errors, imports, and more.

With so many notifications to choose from, it's crucial that the place you go to sign up for those notifications is easy to understand. As it turns out, up til now, the notification preferences screen in HubSpot has been cluttered, unclear, and overwhelming.

With today's update, the notifications screen has a fresh new loo. It's cleaner, clearer, and more organized. So you can sign up for all the notifications you need, without the headache.

Before:

Before.png

After:

new notif pref page - screenshot.png

How does it work?

To set up your HubSpot notifications:

1. In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
  2. In the left sidebar menu, choose Notifications.
  3. Choose the notification delivery channel by clicking on one of the tabs (desktop, email, connected apps)
  4. Make changes to your global notifications at the top of the page
  5. Make changes to the sound and appearance settings
  6. Make changes to the specific notifications topics by expanding the specific items you're interested in
  7. Check the box on the left side if you want to turn on a notification. Or uncheck it if you want to turn it off.

For all the details, see this knowledge base article.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Pearly
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi Matt!

You won't receive a notification if you moved the deal to another stage. You will get notified if someone else moves a deal you own or follow to another stage. We consider that if you're the one moving the deal you don't need to be notified about it. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
28 Antworten
JPullan
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Has admin level access to edit notifications to users been added? Managing what the sales team receives is much harder when it has to be done individually by each member of the Sales team, rather than centrally by an admin.

It's been a request for 1.5 years: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Globally-Manage-Users-Notification-Preferences/idi-p/...

Pearly
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi JPullan, 

Thanks for reaching out!

Our team is currently researching and testing potential solutions for this pain point.

If you're an admin and you're interested, we can contact you later so you can participate in the research. 

Thank you!

Pearly

JPullan
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

That's good to hear. For anybody working in/with Salesforce CRM it seems strange that admin level access to these doesn't exist. For those with a larger Sales team it must be quite challenging, or at least more difficult then it needs to be.

Pearly
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

JPullan, if you're interested in participating in the research could you please reach out to me at pjawal@hubspot.com?

Thank you!

EricNiedergang
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi,

Great job

But I don't find the "opening email" notification settings ?

I receive notifications about "email opening" on my phone but nothing in the notification center ?

Thanks

wrldtech
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I feel as if my 'open email' notifications have been severely lacking the past 6 months, while some days it's blasting, and some days (when I know some are being opened, links clicked, etc) sift through completely. Ever since they turned off 'opened from IP' feature, this whole feature has kind of gone downhill... sadly. One of the best features by far. 

Pearly
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi Eric,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

The notifications you're referring to are linked to the HubSpot Sales extension and Activity feed, these are not controlled on the notifications preferences page but managed from the HubSpot Sales extension.

You can then view the email opens notifications on your Activity feed.

Hope this helps!

Thank you!

Pearly

0 Upvotes
EricNiedergang
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

ok, thank you !

Thats's strange that theses notifications are not controlled by the notification center  ?

But OK, I have undertstood

Thanks