Account & Settings

mikefaga

Assign a Phone number to a User?

SOLVE

Each one of my Users has a Google Voice number to use for their sales. Is there a way to have each User have their own Phone number to call from in the CRM? 

Alternatively, will Hubspot CRM allow multiple calls from the same number if this solution is not possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mikefaga  As Hubspot Sales Pro is user based (instead of account-based) each user should hve his own phone number to call from. Click here to find out how to register your phone number.  Click here to find out how to add a second number for calling

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mikefaga  As Hubspot Sales Pro is user based (instead of account-based) each user should hve his own phone number to call from. Click here to find out how to register your phone number.  Click here to find out how to add a second number for calling

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
mikefaga

SOLVE

Thank you, does this also apply to the Free version or only in Paid?

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@mikefaga You can add additional phone numbers to HubSpot Sales Free user accounts.

Ed 

0 Upvotes