Account & Settings

Anettt

All your recipients are on the Never Log list

Hi there,

Maybe some of you had a similar problem and can help. When sending an e-mail, I receive the message shown in the photo. I have been using HubSpot for several years and this message came out a few days ago. I checked the email settings in the HubSpot and I only have my company's domain on the list.

Thanks for any suggestions.

AnetNever Log List.jpg

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@Anettt  I would ensure that the email in addition to the domain has not been added to the never log list. In addition, there are two spots to check a Never Log list:

1. Settings > General > Email > Never Log
  2. Settings > Objects > Activities > Email Logging

Check out both and see if the domain or email address is on either. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

Anettt

Thanks @christopher-RVO for yor help, I really appreaciate it. I checked both spots and it still not help in solving the problem. I will keep looking for an answer to my problem. Thanks again. 

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO

@Anettt  If you click the Never Log list link in the screenshot that you attached, does it take you to one of the links that I mapped out in the first message? 

If it does, and the domain or email isn't present on those links. Then I would uninstall the Gmail extension and then reinstall it and see if it resets. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

0 Upvotes
deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Hi @Anettt 
Please refer to the following knowledge base article.
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-and-domains-to-the-never-log-list

I hope it helps!
Thank you