Account & Settings

TripSunday

Additional Calendar Added - Save Button Doesn't Work - No Error

SOLVE

I succesfully got my 365 calendar connected in the Settings.

I have a second calendar WITHIN the same 365 account I'd like to Select to be checked against new appointment conflicts.

I clicked the drop down arrow and saw my calendar listed. I clicked it. It then appears next to "Calendar" (the default). 

A bar appears at the bottom of the browser, and my choices are Save or Cancel.

Cancel works super awesome. I click it and bam, the calendar settings are restored to not include the calendar I want. 

Trouble is, I want to SAVE. So I click SAVE and nothing happens. No error message, the bar stays there, my calendar appears to stay there in the Selected Calendars. If I leave the page or refresh, the calendar is gone as it was before I made the change. 

I'm using an updated copy of Chrome with Windows.

I have tried:

• Clearing cache
  • Trying Firefox 
  • Trying Edge
  • Standing on one foot
  • Removing the calendar connection completely, then re-adding it.
  • Going outside
  • Finally, I clicked the Chat and talked to a helpful sales person who had me do most of the above, but told me to come here.

So here I am. Sharing my sad story. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TripSunday,

Standing on one foot

😁

The issue here might be that you're trying to connect a second calendar under the same account: "Calendar sync will only sync with a user's primary calendar. If a user has multiple calendars in Outlook or Google, HubSpot will only sync with the primary or default calendar."

You could confirm this by trying to connect a calendar from a different account – if that works, it's not the button that's broken. The issue would unfortunately be a current limitation of the integration.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TripSunday,

Standing on one foot

😁

The issue here might be that you're trying to connect a second calendar under the same account: "Calendar sync will only sync with a user's primary calendar. If a user has multiple calendars in Outlook or Google, HubSpot will only sync with the primary or default calendar."

You could confirm this by trying to connect a calendar from a different account – if that works, it's not the button that's broken. The issue would unfortunately be a current limitation of the integration.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.