Account & Settings

BAdair7
Participant

Adding business units to an existing account

SOLVE

Has anyone taken their company and added multiple business units to their existing Hubspot account? We are trying to split our company into multiple units and are looking for help navigating that. We have so many integrations that it will be pretty in the weeds and we need guidance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BAdair7

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This is an excellent question and to navigate this process successfully, I suggest starting with thorough research. Explore what you can do, and what you should avoid, and gather practical tips that can help you excel in this endeavor. Once you've gathered this knowledge, you may have more specific questions. It would be ideal to create a separate question in the community for each specific question you have. This way, everyone can get involved and help you find the best solutions.

I will share some resources with you that I'm sure will be very helpful.

Manage brands with business units

Associate your assets with business units

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BAdair7

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This is an excellent question and to navigate this process successfully, I suggest starting with thorough research. Explore what you can do, and what you should avoid, and gather practical tips that can help you excel in this endeavor. Once you've gathered this knowledge, you may have more specific questions. It would be ideal to create a separate question in the community for each specific question you have. This way, everyone can get involved and help you find the best solutions.

I will share some resources with you that I'm sure will be very helpful.

Manage brands with business units

Associate your assets with business units

Hope this helps,

Diana

¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Upvotes
BAdair7
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @DianaGomez , thanks for the resources. I can't get clarity on if every business unit requires it's own unique domain or not? Can it just use the primary accounts domain?

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BAdair7

Thanks for the follow-up question!

After checking, It appears that you cannot associate more than one business unit to a brand domain. This implies that each business unit requires its own unique brand domain and brand kit. 

I hope this helps clarify,

Diana

0 Upvotes