Account & Settings

Katia_A
Participant

Account setting for "important emails about your account"

SOLVE

Hi!

Today I recived an E-Mail from HubSpot about a User requesting the addition of a seat in our Sale Hub Professional account.

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 14.48.43.png

It is right as I'm Super Admin for this account, but the E-Mail was also sent to some people on my company that where confused by the request. 

As I checked, I found out they also are Super Admin.

Now we would like to limit the amount of notification they recive, if needed by changing their access, as I see on the Mail, I cannt just unsubscribe from this E-Mails on the settings.

Can you please help me understend if this kind of mail is only sent to Super Admins or also to other User with specific set-up, or all the Users?

Also, if there is a list of notifications types from HubSpot that only Super Admins recive, it could help me explain to my collegues why we have to change their access.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Katia_A 

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you have HubSpot Technical Support included in your subscription I'd recommend reaching to the team as they would have more visibility on your account related to this matter. 

Best,
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Katia_A 

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you have HubSpot Technical Support included in your subscription I'd recommend reaching to the team as they would have more visibility on your account related to this matter. 

Best,
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !