Account & Settings

ANorci

Account general settings

SOLVE

I have a small company in which there are two partners working.

The strcture is 

Like  *CompanyName*

**partner one**

**partner two**

Partner one and partner two have the same access level (Super administrator).

What happens is that everything comes out on the name of **partner one** and there is no possibility to change it.

For example, if **partner two** writes an email to a customer, I want to show the**partner two** identity in the sender field. But this is always **partner one** and I don't have the possibility to change it.

I think something's wrong in the general settings, but I can't realize what.

Someone can help?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Account general settings

SOLVE

Hi @ANorci,

When you say "everything comes out on the name of", are you referring to emails sent form HuBSpot

Sales emails sent from HubSpot are always sent from the connected personal email address: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/connect-your-inbox-to-hubspot

Did both users connect their own personal email addresses? ("A personal email should be unique to your user and not used by anyone else on your team. It should be the email address you typically use to send emails to your contacts, such as your company email address.")

If yes, I'd try disconnecting the connected inbox and re-connecting it. If the issue persists, could you share a screenshot of the connected email settings (Settings > General > Email) and of an email you're trying to compose on a contact record, for example? Ideally from both users.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Account general settings

SOLVE

Hi @ANorci,

When you say "everything comes out on the name of", are you referring to emails sent form HuBSpot

Sales emails sent from HubSpot are always sent from the connected personal email address: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/connect-your-inbox-to-hubspot

Did both users connect their own personal email addresses? ("A personal email should be unique to your user and not used by anyone else on your team. It should be the email address you typically use to send emails to your contacts, such as your company email address.")

If yes, I'd try disconnecting the connected inbox and re-connecting it. If the issue persists, could you share a screenshot of the connected email settings (Settings > General > Email) and of an email you're trying to compose on a contact record, for example? Ideally from both users.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.