Account & Settings

MFondario
Teilnehmer/-in

Account No Longer Exists

lösung

My browser history shows i logged intot he account around a month ago. I had spent time setting it up the way I needed. Now when I log in it say I don't have an account.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
KTownsend
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

Account No Longer Exists

lösung

Hi, 

Unfortunately I think your account may have been deactivated  - this is unusual because HubSpot typically deactivates accounts after 120 days of inactivity but you mentioned you last accessed the account 30 days ago. However, the good news is that it can be recovered. 

Take a look at this article for more information: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/recover-your-inactive-hubspot-account 

I hope this helps!

Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
LBrumbaugh
Mitglied

Account No Longer Exists

lösung

It looks like this deactviation happend to me after just 30 days.  I do not link to recover through my email.  Is there a way to get Hubspot to send?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Account No Longer Exists

lösung

Hi @LBrumbaugh 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Could you follow the steps of this article and if it doesn't change anything can you submit the form linked at the end of the article? Someone will be in touch!

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
KTownsend

Account No Longer Exists

lösung

Hi! Would you be able to provide a screenshot so I can look into this please? Thanks!

MFondario
Teilnehmer/-in

Account No Longer Exists

lösung

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes
KTownsend
Lösung

Account No Longer Exists

lösung

Hi, 

Unfortunately I think your account may have been deactivated  - this is unusual because HubSpot typically deactivates accounts after 120 days of inactivity but you mentioned you last accessed the account 30 days ago. However, the good news is that it can be recovered. 

Take a look at this article for more information: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/recover-your-inactive-hubspot-account 

I hope this helps!