Anonymous

Hi there, 

I have just deleted my free hubspot account by accident

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous,

The request has been complete and your portal has been restored. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
28 Replies
Anonymous

Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous,

I can see that your portal was deleted. I will begin the process of requesting this portal to be restored and reach out once I have more information. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous,

The request has been complete and your portal has been restored. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Anonymous

0 Upvotes

@jennysowyrda I have the same problem. Our domain was www.riksja.itereo.travel. Could you please restore our account also?

Thank you so much in advance!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @RiksjaThomas

Do you know the portal ID associated with the portal? I am seeing an active portal for that domain, but if there is more than one I can continue to investigate once I have the portal ID. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Good day!

I have same problem with annalee.

May i request also to restore my free account: edrich.shield@gmail.com - 4090950

A big thanks in advance!

Edd ShieldSmiley Very Happy

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Eddshield,

Are you still having difficulty accessing your portal? It looks like 4090950 is up and running, so if you're getting stuck, please let me know and I can continue investigating this further! 

If you are getting stuck, I would begin by trying to log in through multiple browsers. If you can send along screenshots as well, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi there,

unfortunately I have the same problem!

Setup everything with admin@dojo-filmhouse.com and added sales@ as a user. 

After testing a few things I deleted the user sales@ but ended up deleting the whole setup for both users. Don't know the ID unfortunately but hope you can help. The setup was a lot of work so please let me know if you need anything and if there is anything I can do to get it running asap.

Thanks and best regards,

Philip

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @dojofilmhouse,

I see one deactivated portal associated with your domain, 5008947. i will begin the process of requesting the portal to be restored and reach out once I have more information.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

yes, thats the one. 

Thanks a lot!! 

best,

Philip

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

HI @dojofilmhouse,

Your portal has been restored! You should be all set now.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Perfect, thanks a lot!!

best, Philip

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

please i accidentally deleted my corporate hubspot account.

the email is sga@mvs-associates.com and the account  is Hub 2596096. please help me.this is very important fo me

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi, 

I have not been active in a while and my account has been deleted, I now wonder if it´s possible to restore it. My e-mail are planetrooms@gmail.com. Since it´s within 90 days I hope that you will be able to help me with this. 

Looking forward to hear from you. 

Kindest Regards

Christoffer

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Christoffer12,

I began the request process on my end so I will keep you updated as I get more information. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Christoffer12,

Your request has been processed and you should be all set to log in now.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Me too!

Hub ID: 3422610

Thanks again!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @midwest,

It looks like your portal was deactivated due to an extended period of inactivity. Can you please share why you are looking to start using your portal again (either through this thread or direct message)? Once I have that information I can put through the request. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Still looking at CRM choices. Reactivating would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

please i accidentally deleted my corporate hubspot account.

the email is sga@mvs-associates.com and the account  is Hub 2596096. please help me.this is very important fo m

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @evgenia

I am seeing your portal as active. 

If you are still experiencing log in issues, please follow the steps outlined here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

I have the same issue. Can you please take a look on my Account as well?

Thanks,

Jon

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @jonmartinezph ,

I am seeing you associated with portal 5018505. If you are looking for a different portal, can you please share the portal ID with me? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

Yes! that's the portal associated with the deleted Account. Can you retrieve my deleted test portal? The name "The Odd Mind Test" something like that.

If you could do that, that would be great!

Thanks,

Jon

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @jonmartinezph,

Portal 5018505 is up and running and still active. If you don't know your login credentials, you should be able to send yourself a reset your password email from the login screen.

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

I still have acces on this acount. Sorry, I'm talking about my deleted portal.

Thanks,

Jon

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @jonmartinezph,

Can you please share the Hub ID for the deleted portal? I do not see you associated with any other portals, and I need that information to continue investigating. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes