Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

ADDING A NEW ACCOUNTs

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, I work with many companies. Is there any way to ad more than one account linked to a main account?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @marioreque,

You can create multiple accounts using the same email address so that when you log in you can access all of the accounts from a single log in. Note, this will not have data transfer/visibility up to a "parent account", if that's what you are looking for. 

If you are looking to pull data all together in one location from multiple companies, I would suggest something like DataBox, which will integrate very well with your HubSpot accounts.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have other questions!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hey Josh, I have created a second account, but I can´t find the way to create another one.

To create the second one, I loged off and loged in again and a screen with the accounts appeard with a buttom to create a new one, but now the buttom is not showing.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @marioreque,

Apologies, to get the account created you will have to start with a separate email address, but then your main email address can be used as a user on both accounts. 

If you'd like me to get an account going for you and then add you as a user, I'd be happy to do that as well, just DM me your email address.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes