90% of my existing notifications have vanished overnight

New Contributor

Yesterday my hubspot wouldn't load, then today it did and 90% of my notifications had vanished!  Any ideas? 

A bit annoyed that Hubspot don't make it clear there isn't tech support for non-paying customers. Also, if they're going to delete hundreds of notifications, surely they should give some sort of notice, even to free users?

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
New Contributor

Same ! It seems to suggest that we only get 200 a month but this must be new and doesnt explain why the previous info has disappeared . 

Not happy! 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @user123456 and @TeresaFisher

Can you provide some additional context to what is missing? Are the notifications that you had deleted (no longer showing up in your notification stream), or have you gone through your 200 notifications and now you are seeing the message to upgrade? 

If you can send along screenshots of what you are seeing and where the issue is, I can investigate exactly what is happening and advise on next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

It appears as though only the notifications linked to my sons gmail account as displaying. However, the gmail account name is mine. None of my (100s) of notifications are displaying.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @user123456

Can you send along screenshots of what you're seeing? Is your son's email address also linked to your portal/has it been at any point in time? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi There,

I am running the same hubspot account on two devices - a laptop and a desktop. The desktop is still showing me all my notifications. The laptop is only showing ones related to my son's gmail account, despite the fact that I am logged in under my gmail account. All of mine notifications have disappeared from my laptop account. 

I have not reached my 200 notifications AND it's working fine on my desktop. If I had reached my limit I just wouldn't get more notifications, it wouldn't delete all my old ones.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I'd rather not send screenshots on a public forum.  

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @user1234561

I would recommend confirming that the profile you're logged into on your laptop is associated with your HubSpot login. If you can send along screenshots through the direct message I just sent you showing the laptop and your desktop and confirming that you are logged into the same Chrome profile on both devices, I can investigate this further. 

Thanks, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @user123456 @user1234561 @TeresaFisher

If you're using the free version of HubSpot Sales, you can receive 200 free notifications per month. This has always been the notification limit for HubSpot Sales Free. 

If this monthly limit is reached, you will still be able to send tracked emails and receive instant notifications, but you will not be able to view your activity stream until your notification count has been reset. Your notification count will reset and go back to 0 on the first calendar day of each month.

If you go over the 200 notification limit you can upgrade to receive unlimited notifications, along with the other features of HubSpot Sales Professiona

0 Upvotes