3 accounts?? Can't delete.

lorrijw

I have recently signed up for Hubspot but when I log in I see 3 accounts on my dashboard. I tried to delete the 2 lower ones but I get an error message. Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 10.53.01 AM.pngCAn you please remove these for me?? Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.01.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.01.18 AM.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
lorrijw

I was able to locate the issue. I had apparently signed up in the past under the same email address and its combining them together. Can you remove ID# 1576994 and ID# 3172535 please???!! Thanks so much!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @lorrijw

If you are looking to delete your other portals, you can do so following the instructions in this article

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
ITsupporter

The description is for the old interface. How do you delete duplicated accounts in the new one?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hey @ITsupporter if you log into the account you want to delete and navigate to account and billing you should be able to delete your portal from there (depending on your subscription level). 

If you are still having trouble locating these options after utilizing the resource shared above, it would be helpful to share your subscription type (marketing free, sales, etc.) so that other users with the same subscription level can advise. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes