Account & Settings

QKolff

2FA not working

I have set up 2FA however when I try to log on it just lets me log on without going through the 2FA process.

Am I doing something wrong?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
QKolff

2FA not working

Hello Pam,

Thank for reply.

I'm actually logging in through Gmail. Could that be the reason it's not working? I set up both SMS and Authenticator 2FA's, and both are not working. So I will click "Login through Gmail" and it just lets me log in without the 2FA steps. Not what I want.

Thank you,

Quinten

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

2FA not working

Hi @QKolff ,

Even if you are logging with your gmail, this shouldn't have happened. Try one thing, remove the 2fa if you ahve set any, clear cache and try to set it up again. Check this article with videos: How you can set up two-factor authentication for your HubSpot login (webdew.com).

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

2FA not working

Hello @QKolff, could you please provide us more details on how your 2fa was set for you? I wanted to provide a knowledge base with more details.

1. Reset your two-factor authentication 
  2. Two-factor authentication | Frequently Asked Questions 

Please ensure these steps are correct,  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes