Account & Settings

katherineladue
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

2FA /Automatic log-out has been out of control lately

解決

Is there a reason why HubSpot has been logging me out every 15-20 minutes lately? No one else has access to my account and it's definitely not inactive. Is there a new setting I need to change to prevent this from happening? I have never once selected the option for "Ask me for 2FA every time I log in", and every single time I ask the system to remember me, but lately I have to log in with 2FA several times a day, even in the middle of a session, I just get automatically logged out. 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MiaSrebrnjak
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @katherineladue & @Jnix284, I have an update for you! 

Our product team investigated this issue and it seems that a back end process was invalidating sessions for users who had been deactivated in one or more Hubspot accounts in the past. This resulted in multiple automatic log-out actions. 

This job is now completed and you should be able to log in and continue working uninterrupted. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

If you're still experiencing issues, please try capturing a HAR file (instruction here) or a video of the behaviour and send it to our Support team. If you don't have access to support, please send me the information in a direct message via my Community profile. Thank you!

Mia, Community team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

元の投稿で解決策を見る

9件の返信
DPearson5
参加者

解決

This has been happening to me for a few days as well. I find it happens when I go to specific areas, like my lists or if I try to edit properties. I was told by support to clear my cache/cookies and to try it in a different browser or incognito mode and it still does it.

0 いいね!
Jnix284
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

@DPearson5 mine wasn't that predictable, but thankfully it is resolved now. If yours isn't, I would tag Mia and have her double check for you.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

MiaSrebrnjak
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @katherineladue & @Jnix284, I have an update for you! 

Our product team investigated this issue and it seems that a back end process was invalidating sessions for users who had been deactivated in one or more Hubspot accounts in the past. This resulted in multiple automatic log-out actions. 

This job is now completed and you should be able to log in and continue working uninterrupted. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

If you're still experiencing issues, please try capturing a HAR file (instruction here) or a video of the behaviour and send it to our Support team. If you don't have access to support, please send me the information in a direct message via my Community profile. Thank you!

Mia, Community team 

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Jnix284

解決

Awesome, thank you @MiaSrebrnjak !

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

katherineladue
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Yay!! Thank you so much! 

Jnix284

解決

@kvlschaefer @TiphaineCuisset  FYI on a login issue happening today.

I was also logged out 22 times today, sometimes 2-3 times in a row immediatly after completing 2FA, then a few hours would go by and it would happen again out of no where.

I lost a lot of work today, with being in the middle of emails/chats and having to start over after logging back in.

I use the remember me option, and the only time this is ignored is if a client deactivates access or activates access, both of these prompt a new login (frustrating and annoying, but understandable) - this was not the case today.

Any insights?

0 いいね!
Jnix284

解決

The issue is still persisting for me today, I have reached out to HubSpot Support for assistance.

MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @katherineladue & @Jnix284, I can help with this as well!

Thank you for flagging and contributing to this thread, I apologize for the negative impact this is having on your work. 

Our product experts are currently investigating this issue, I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information!   

Thank you,

Mia, Community team

Jnix284

解決

Thank you so much for the update @MiaSrebrnjak , I'm glad to know they're working on it!