HubSpot Academy Support

imharshadpatel
Miembro

broken certificate download link

I recently passed the certification exam for inbound. but I am not able to download the certificate via given download link. Please help!

0 Me gusta
7 Respuestas 7
nygos09
Participante

i had the same problem and i fixed it, here's how: use a different browser ( i switched from Chrome to Firefox in order to download the file ) after downloading the file, add the extension (.pdf) to the file and you will get your certification 🙂

nygos09
Participante

0 Me gusta
Julien
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

Hey @imharshadpatel

Firstly, congrats on becoming certified! Secondly, can you send me the link you are trying to access the certification with? Once I have that I can take a look and see if we can get this fixed for you.

Best,

Julien

Muneesha
Miembro

Hey Julien, 

I am also not able to download the certificate. could you please help me. 

Thanks, 

Muneesha.

0 Me gusta
Julien

Hey @Muneesha,

Thanks for reaching out. What happens when you try to download the certificate? Which certification is this for? What email did you take the certification on?

Once I have more information I can help troubleshoot this.

Thanks,

Julien

0 Me gusta
bmckenzie
Miembro

Hello,

I am having the same problem trying to access my email marketing certification: https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/1778501/course/8

0 Me gusta
Julien

Hey @bmckenzie,

Try this link: https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/1778501/course/8/0#en. The link you sent me appears broken but you should be able to access the course from the link above and subsequently your badges.

Best,

Julien

0 Me gusta