HubSpot Academy Support

Julien
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

What are your thoughts on the 48-hour lockout window for certifications?

Résolue

Hey folks! We wanted to get a pulse on what people thought of having a 48-hour lockout after failing a certification. Is this timeframe too short? Too long? How could we improve the experience of having to wait to take your exam?

All thoughts and opinions are welcome Smiley heureux

Thanks,

Julien

1 Solution acceptée
AngelaHicks
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi Julien,

The time that I can find to set aside for certifications is on the weekend. If I take an exam and I don't pass, certainly I'm 😞 but that means I'm not going to try again for at least another week -- until the next weekend, or several more weekends after that, if I can't find the time. 

By the time I'm ready to take the exam again, it feels like I have to start from the beginning with my studying efforts. 

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
csal123
Membre

Résolue

48 hours is too long..I believe 12-24 hours is solid amount of time.

0 Votes
AngelaHicks
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi Julien,

The time that I can find to set aside for certifications is on the weekend. If I take an exam and I don't pass, certainly I'm 😞 but that means I'm not going to try again for at least another week -- until the next weekend, or several more weekends after that, if I can't find the time. 

By the time I'm ready to take the exam again, it feels like I have to start from the beginning with my studying efforts. 

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy